13 Nisan 2010 Salı

17. relations between honor killing and Hanife:)

We read the story about honor killings which is called Hanife and It was explaning situations between victim and murderer because there is a killing event.In the Hanife writer gave a great imagery to the readers to understand the event. At the begining of the story Hanife killed from three men and villagers came next to her body and they did only putting some stones of her body's circumference.Her mother looked like so calm because I think she would guess it would happen whatever would happen. Whatever happens,It does not matter someone took someone else's life.It is not right and nobody could do anything to escape from that ending. Hanife was carrying the golden collar and it symbolyses traditions I guess because she took it from Hasan and they began to be as a couple.I'll explain relations detailed later.:))

3 yorum:

  1. the golden collar? Hasan gave Hanife a gold coin..
    :)

    Where was Hanife's mother mentioned?

    YanıtlaSil
  2. i think tumoş find a good and useful connection to bind hanife to the other honor killings.

    YanıtlaSil