24 Mayıs 2010 Pazartesi

26. Our last week

Today, we begin our last week of having classes and we have our lesson which is before our last lesson tomorrow. I could not believe how that term is passed so far. I liked to be and join our English 102 lessons. Also, I learn so many things like writing a blog,using wiki, how to write search paper, I-search paper... I feel weird because I could not have english classes again in university. I could not get so many mails from my english teacher again.:)) We are going to finish our first year in the university. I hope everything is going to be well and summer is coming for us.:)))) Let the sun shine...

1 yorum:

  1. I'm pleased that you learned so much... :)
    Time flies, doesn't it?

    I'm sure your sophomore year is going to be great...don't forget me. :))

    YanıtlaSil