Today, we had a prenstation about "Hanife". It was so nice because they did not do any kind of forcing to ask chosen people:)))In briefly it's summary: Hanife murdered and then there was a ritual which was doing by women and children throw stones to the body of Hanife. I guess they did it because Hanife was evil and totaly wrong. There was flashbacks from Hanife's memory which was about Hasan who was her first. Hasan wanted to take gold coin from Hanife and after that Hasan left Hanife by herself because he went to Germany to work. Hanife wanted to take revenge from him but she did not do that.She murdered by Ahmet, Karali and Mustafa.
Because of traditions people would not kill anyone, It is not fair. People could not do that any actions like killing people to be able to protect their honesty. People's honesty is not directly relating with external forces. I mean by saying external forces such as gossip...These thing are really bad but customarily these things are acceptable. I really do not get anything because there is no way to out.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder