Like I said before I'll watch other movies which are chosed from AFI. I watched Forest Gump. My first impression about the film is how nice it is. Especially I really liked the scene which Forest and a woman was waiting the bus and Forest opened the chocolate box and he started to tell about his life to woman who sat next to him. Firstly, he began to talk about his mother. By the way there are some points which I liked such as his mother said eating sweet things causes sweet talk and his best chocolate is flavored with caramel.:)I guess that's why he opened the chocolate box and he shared the chocolate with that woman. Meanwhile, Forest is the main character of the film:))) and he experienced firsthand historic events of 20th century without knowing how they are important. He was so sweet because he did not know he was doing good things. He listened his first girl friend's saying to him( whatever happens you should run)and then he got his status.
I think Tom Hanks played his role very well and that's why he won the oscar award.:)I searched the film and I learned for the character which is called Forest Gump, John Travolta was the original choice of the character but he turned negatively to play that role. Bill Murray was considered but Tom Hanks signed the agreement after he read the script of the film. Visual effects was used in many scene such as Forest's meeting with presidents and shaking their hands.
It was good and warming movie. If you want to spend your time with watching film and you do not watch Forest Gump, you should watch it.:))
I love this film soooo much...I've seen it at least a million times...
YanıtlaSil"My Jenny..." x
I totally agree with you, I can watch it million times too:)))
YanıtlaSil