3 Mart 2010 Çarşamba
4.difficulties about choosing the subject and then decision part
I realized many people had some difficulties about their choices. There is a lot of option. I guess that is why they could not make choice but i googled that problem and i found different comments about it. Now I can really understand when people had many option, they could not see which one is better for them and they stuck in the problem. May be they could quit choosing or searching other options until they found the best one. Whatever i choose sterotyping for my i-search paper. I suprised i made my choice finally.:) However,I hope that is my final decision. By the way i'm joking that one is my final decision.;)Also, I finished internet detective and i can say that website is useful. While you are reading something, it'll give you a quiz and then you can realize what you get from the article. I learned lots of things like what URL can tell us. (ac: type of organisation responsible for the website, mostly it uses for academic servers)
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
So you have chosen stereotyping...of which group? And in which society? Make sure you try and narrow the focus before Monday. :)
YanıtlaSilInternet Detective is great, I'm glad you got so much useful information from it.
Streotyping of women in America.:)I wonder it is enough otherwise i'll think that i have no idea to have a subject for search paper:)
YanıtlaSilThat sounds good...you may want to limit it even further, for example gender stereotyping in the workplace, or gender stereotyping in commercials, etc.
YanıtlaSil