Today is my birthday:)) but I went all classes today.;) In eng102, we learnt how we can prepare seminar presentation questions in a funny way. There are three useful ways but I could not share. It is a kind of secret.:)) I liked so much.:)Each group prepared a question. After that, these groups asked the question to the class. It was so funny.;)The second hour, we discussed Martin Luther King J.'s article. Non-violent resistance is a way to solve the problematic issue about acquiescence. Violence is cowardly.( This is another important detail of his article)
Hope you had a happy birthday! ;)
YanıtlaSilI guess your wish accepted because I had a happy birthday. thank you:))
YanıtlaSilwish u e hepi b.day=))
YanıtlaSilhey tümay i didnt know that it was your b.day!!!
YanıtlaSilHAPPY BİRTHDAY!!!
as a group of 3 young woman, we had a successful question prepapared and asked it:D
thank you so much:))
YanıtlaSil