15 Mart 2010 Pazartesi
8. research paper topics
While I was choosing my sources, I tried to be careful about their information and how I could relate them. That's why I did a brainstorm after I read quickly the articles and then I did my draft outline and then I decide which one I need to pick up. Whatever I did my choices. I choose honour killing in Turkey because I realize that subject is my topic. I feel I could explain it in my words.:))That was my first impression about the question. By the way you know I could not choose the topic and it was tough part for me. After that I searched my topic but there are not many articles to be able to explain my idea about the topic. Because of that reason I had some problems but I think I get over them. Firstly, I felt panic and then I tried to understand my problem about the search after that I choosed my sources. I wish the final draft would be better because I try to do my best.:)))
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
So you mean you have finally decided on honour killings? This is a good topic and there is plenty of material available.
YanıtlaSilGood luck!
Yes I have finally decided on honour killings:) Thank you.
YanıtlaSil